4.29.2012

The day we Photo Shoot ♥

I'm back! Hahaha.
Today, finally i get my pictures from my Dear Friend, KENSON.
Well, if you don't know what's happening now, please read the previous post
and you can found out what I'm saying. 


The photo shoot start by 2.30pm.

It's really hot right there. But we enjoy it
 I LOVE THIS THE MOST
















After the photo shoot.
We went back inside the home because it's really hot till we can't stand the HOT-NESS.




But then, we continue our photo shoot in the house.
EVERYONE IN DA HOUSE!









After that, we went for our lunch.
Kenson drive us, he's sucks in driving but good in Reverse.
That's all for today! hahaha.
I really miss that day.
Btw, it's my first time make up do you know that?
Make-up by Kitty Yee :)
Wish I can photoshoot with them again . :3

No comments:

Post a Comment