5.09.2012

The house cleaning , my Idol ♥

Hello!
Today i'm not going to the school because of some reason.
Actually. Is a good reason. haha.
Guess what, 
Today and yesterday i didn't went to school just because to cleaned the house.
As i said, I'm going to move out.
And, I still having plenty of things that i haven clean out.
So, I've decided to do it start from yesterday.
Yea, NO SCHOOL DAY! ^^v
But, tomorrow i'm having exam. (lol)


 As you see, I have four box right here.
This two box i pack it by yesterday.



 And this two, I packed it today! hahahahahaha.







Really frustrating, do you know that? /;





1. Sad.
2 .I'm tired.
3. Okay! I've done packing.
4. Let's take a rest and a peace! ;)





The ARTIST recently i like the most is HER






She's cute and pretty isn't she . Aww

 WELL,

The SECOND ARTIST that I like is HIM 






He is just SO DAMN CUTE!! ♥ Honey star. hehe.

 By The Way,
Let's see if they are together.



 
THEY LOOK MORE EVEN CUTE RIGHT?!!


That's my super super idol!  ♥
That's for today, Bye bye . 





No comments:

Post a Comment