8.21.2012

Happy holiday guys!

Anyeong! Ohayo!
Happy holiday guys.
I realize that i didn't blog for a long time.
So i'm going to blog today !

Is about one month ago...
My school having ceramah at Taylor's college and UPPM.
 So early in the morning, 






 Around 8.35 am we started our journey!
But then traffic jam. Awwww.
I saw the Myvi full of doll . See ;)

We reached over there and start our math and pedagangan for 3 hours.
After that, we went for lunch and we bought chatime.









 My choice !
Pearl milk bubble tea as always :)


 We're waiting for our bus. So we took many many pictures.


 Meanwhile, the bus have arrived and we continue our next journey to UPPM !
But too bad, when we went there is too late and we just can visited the cow . 















After this, we went back to school and wait for my brother to fetch us ;3




 That's all for today ! Byeeee ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment