1.15.2012

Timesquare :)









Hey Guys!I haven been blogging kinda a long time.
Well, as you see. I'm busy. And guess what?
I'm busying about my SPM -.-

Everyone know is just the beginning of the 2012. But as my mum said,
start studying from early day better than last minute, so I try myself to score plenty of A's.
Don't wanna to make them disappointed again.



Okay, back to topic ! I went to TimeSquare Saturday and the opposite of it, Sungai Wang :D
Just to shop my New year's cloths.
Having many of fun with my friends like usually. And we're kinda "Perasan" Yesterday.
Keep taking pictures! hahahahahhahahah :p

Well, this is our journey start from. Slowly read my readers :D
In the early morning, we reach there by 11 a.m. So we went to a place name -i've forgotten-
And take our breakfast. Because, my friends not having breakfast yet.

The handsome  -Kenson-

The pretty   -Yee-

After taking breakfast,we went shopping !Starting to shop!

But then, we split into two teams when we reached Sungei Wang.
:: Me, Chee Yan, and Mun Yee a team.
:: Kenson, hui yuan, hui yuan's sister and Yee another team.
Actually, we split to two because Yee wanna to accompany Kenson walk to Pavilion and meet his friend.


We walk like a thousand miles to find our cloths. We keep searching and searching,
finally, i found mine. But one of my friend still searching for it.


Lunch time ! 
Para-papapa! I'm loving it !
Yes, correct. Mc Donald ;3
 Tada!
My cutie   -Chee Yan-

*Skip skip

After a few minute, we made a call with Yee, so we wish her gang will meet us in McDonald.
But suddenly, Yee ask me to bring her to Daiso. So i've become a team Leader !
So, Cheeyan and Mun yee continue searching their cloths ;3

After Daiso, we walk back toTS and SHOP SHOP SHOP again ! :D


We shop for like 3 hours. And i keep complaining that I'm tired. So
We stop by,the Subway!
Plus,
 We also wanna to meet up with Chee yan.


Finally, they reach! So we go "Chiak" Steamboat :D

We feel relief after sawing the menu.
Because we really really Hungry. 3;





Meet The pretty   -Hui Yuan-
And meet her Cute cute   Sister ;D

 And ofcourse ! We didn't forget our Picture time (:



Seriously, I looks like a PIG. Agree? :D





 



My food had arrived ;D

{Please click in between this two picture}
{Please Click in}
 This Girl SHARE the STEAMBOAT with me
 Suddenly, they ask me to try on this shirt !
After the Steamboat, we ask Hui Yuan's father to fetch us home.
[Taken in the car (:]

 Today, this little girl keep argue with me that she's prettier than me.
Umm, I don't think that xD

That's all, BYE :D
And thanks for Hui Yuan's father fetching us back home ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment