1.25.2012

The second and the third of the Chinese New Year :)

Jan 25
HeyLoh Readers !

Sorry for not updating yesterday, because i'm quite busy, so, i'm going to update the both day in one post! :)

Yesterday's outfit :)

-Skip-
Actually, yesterday i didn't take much pictures.
Because I just have my lunch with my aunty and uncle.
But, I did take some pictures in the restaurant that's me and my brothers
:D
[JUST A FEW]

 Blur -___-



 After lunch, we went back home :)
Jan 26 (:



 Today, have two babies accompany me to celebrate the New year ;D
Even though we just went there to visit my aunty. But it's really fun fun fun !


Today's outfit ;D

This is baby Shahnaz, she's 3 years old.






[I can told that, she loves to take pictures]

 The babies Janisa finally woke up and dress up too ! ;D

After dressing up, their daddy switch on the Chinese New Year's song,
And the both baby started to dance. LOL.






 Alright, that's all i have today.
Nightie night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment